April 23, 2004

2.4 KM Run today. I got made some improvement, but i dunno i got pass anot. Dunno leh, at e verge of failing n passing...BUT WHO CARES. Why do i say i made some improvements? Coz i never stopped and walk any part of the run. Woohooo!!! I made it without stopping n walking. I juz set my mind focus and run and run and run...den i found out that..actually it isn hard to continue keeping e speed n momentum as long as u r focus. Thanks to someone i dunno from 4E5. Juz b4 e run, i heard this 4E5 guy telling another one saying that its the psychology that affects ur running n not the physical. So i set the right state of mind, remain focus n poof...i set off without stopping.

The highlight of e run can be the part where me n qiyang together slap shao heng hard at his back. Haha. Well, b4 the run, me alvin qiyang n shaoheng made it a deal that whoever stops in the run will be slapped at to remind him of the preserverence. Den i was like running same pace as qiyang when we saw shaoheng lagging. So we together coordinatedly counted..3, 2, 1 and PIAK ! He got slapped by us...i mean backstabbed! And he look at us like some aliens attacking him. Haha, so funny.

Mid year coming, everyone muz ganbatte. I am sure 4E2 will do well. Well... I beg u all not to do soooo well, let me hav a chance to top the few positions in class. Haha. 4E2 rocks 4ever !!!

No comments: