March 07, 2004

Went to make my specs today. Haha...thankgoodness my degree of short sightedness is not so high. Picked a navy blue spects. Think is will look ok on me. So if u all want to see my "new image", u all can see it from this coming tue onwards. Haha. I sure look funnier than william hung. Hahaha.

Study for emaths test today. Amaths test....urgh....fail lar. There is one failure in my class, and i am very sure it is going to be me. Very sure, can use my life as a bet. Study for emaths, do TYS. I think the questions r still easy. Hope tml's test come out this kinda standard. AT LEAST LET ME GET A FULL MARK PLZ!!! Think that vectors r easy, except the ratio part. I learn ration theorum on my own. Hehe, the others didn learn. Ok, for the benefit of those who see this blog, ration theorum states that OP = (mA/m+n) + (mB/m+n). Sounds logical. Hehe. Oh yah, went to popular oso, actually looking for a amaths tropical TYS, but dun hav. Duh....so i bought the emaths answer booklet for my SAP publisher emaths TYS. Haha, as u all noe, i hav lots of different kinds of TYS at home. I oso bought a SS guidebk (my second) and a (guys, scream out loud) a......GEO ELECTIVE GUIDEBOOK WITH NOTES ACCORDING TO SYLIBUS !!!!!! Woohoooo....my first geo elect guidebk. From longman publisher, or izzit the other. Dunno, i noe is the same publisher as the testbk. K lar, gtg slp le. Slp early, prepare how to die for tml's amaths results. Haha.

No comments: