March 25, 2004

Arhhhh......why liddat! All my ex schmates dunwan to attend my sch carnival. Every single one of them promise at the start but ended up being busy on that day. Damn it. But I am not blaming you all for not able to come, I am blaming fate. Nvm. It will definitely going to be boring for not able to meet you guys ever since I saw you for the last time 4 years ago.
Another thing, tml we will get our class jersey. Wooohoooo. 4E7 got theirs today, every single one of them look marverlous when they put them on, girls look chio-er and boys look shuai-er. Haha. I am for once so jealous. Nvm, we will get ours tml anyway. 4E3 oso made theirs with a cute piggy design. 4E6 had theirs all red. 4E1 is planning on soon. I bet such a united class like 4E4 will already have theirs done n not saying 4E5. Haha. Am I anaylsing the whole level? Seems like I am doing so. Can't wait for the carnival, it must be happening, though i will feel abit empty with my ex-schmates of DQPS P6/1 2000. You guys better watch out on the road not to bounce into me or I will chop u all until xi1 ba1 lan4. Hahah, juz jokin. I am not soooo perverted, am I?

No comments: