March 13, 2004

BIG NEWS...BIG BIG NEWS !!! I MOVE HSE TODAY !!! ARGH !!!!!! And the thing is , while I was in school today for the whole morning.....MOVE HSE LE !!! So i miss e process...who cares, its so messy, dun wish to be involve in it. Haha. Came back from sch to new hse at 2pm, had lunch and unpack all my things. Sniff Sniff...i am blowing tissue while unpacking, coz its so dusty, n my nose seems ionised...haha...dust all attract to me. Finish unpacking at 6pm, wow wow...nice n new bedroom....ok lar, look quite e same as the previous one. Haahahaaa.

Oh yah, Xuemin, i heard u oso moving , n its this sunday. Wowo, wat a coincidence (ok lar, mebbie u dunwan to be coincedence wif me). Still remember 2 yrs ago u told us u want to shift, now infact i am one step faster than u. haha, i mean one day. Ok lor, really miss my old flat, the scenery so nice, too bad i gonna miss it for life. Haha. Can ya giv me ur new address? When is ur hse warming? Ok lar, mebbie i not invited. Haha. Good luck Xuemin in ur new environment, enjoy looking at the "water" that u claim is next to ur hse or something. haha.

No comments: