December 22, 2003

Woke up later than usual today, dunno why, mebbie the cold temperature makes me inactive and wants to slp more. Haha. Today is the Pri 6 Sec Sch Posting exercise. My sister, as expected, posted into Nan Chiau. Haha...good for her, but bad for me. Why? Coz this means that every morning, when my father drive both of us to sch, he will have to send her to nan chiau first which is in sengkang, den turn one big round den send me to school. Sobz...i will reach school later and i may be late for HCL morning lessons...if there is any.

My sis's friend lend her a some kinda playstation thing today. But only got one game - car racing. Played car racing with her for the whole afternoon from 1.30 to 7pm. Play until my thumbs goes sore. Very pain sia. My thumb is red, sore, pain, swollen, watever....but the game is soooo fun. Used to lose at the start but start winning when i get the hang of it. My sis damn pro, always win me but i happen to win her once by chance 3 : 1 (there are 4 games to determine the top 3 winner). I won 2nd then, competing against the other 6 racers controlled by that machine and oso my sis. Haha. Dunno liao den, ok lor, signing off here.

No comments: