December 20, 2003

Hello...I juz came back from the dinner. Waseh, the dinner so high class, at Pan Pacific hotel's function room. haha, but dun think the food very very nice, juz guo4 de2 qu4. I expect it to serve shark fin, but it came the buddha jump over wall, dunno how to eat the albalone , mushroom and sea cucumber, only noe how to drink soup, eat sharkfin n scallop. Haha, what a failure i am.

Drank some wine during the dinner, about 3 champagne glasses, each half filled....means 1.5 whole glass. Haha, dont seems much to some of u guys out there coz i noe some of u guys can drink so well that as though u start drinking since 3 yrs old and can drink 5 or 6 glasses in one go. I actually asked for more, but father stopped me. Haha. The thing is, i am still concious, if not how i am able to write this blog now.

I think it is necessary for us to start learning how to drink, coz so we know how to drink in the future when we grow up. Its call "training"for the stage from teenage to adult. Enjoy myself, returned how at 11 plus, bathe and get infront of my computer and start updating blog. Haha...

No comments: