December 26, 2003

Have not been blogging for days...yesterday's one is just for the sake of writing something. Haha...can tell that its not long. Ok, today Fri liao. Shiok ! I luv friday the most, esp friday night. Same thing, i gonna have a late night chat tonight on MSN since survivor has finished...no more fri 10pm show...sobz...waiting for survivor all-star on feb next yr.

I have oso just finished my last HW today. Haha. its the comments for eng book review. Now i am free !!! Last night chat with XM, Siying n YY, we plan to go East Coast Pk on wed morning to cycle....hope that really occurs and not call off last minute. Oso hope the weather is good, wanna rain oso wait till afternoon den rain. Haha. This outing can help me finish my photo film that is used half way during class chalet. Haha. I only took 15 photos the other time, so hope this time can finish the 36 films.

Heard on radio this morning something. The DJ ask pple to think of creative answers regarding the question . And today's question is what things can hunks and good looking young guys advertise or promote on the streets. Haha...alot of pple say underwear and so on....what do u all there who read my blog thinks???

No comments: