July 04, 2008

TP Here I Come !!!

Took off today and managed to snatched a mid-morning driving lesson slot which i attended. Today's lesson officially marked my end of the learning phase, i.e. module 1 to 3. Now i am left with the last module which is revision and preparing for the ultimate TP - 31, 32 and 33 !!! Though i am rather not confident, but i am keen for my TP day to arrive - 8th Sept HERE I COME !!!

Ok, afternoon i had nothing on so i went swimming with JL who also happened to be on off. Tml sat my colleagues (forcefully) jio me go clubbing but i havent decide on whether to go. Basically i've not gone clubbing before. I do not enjoy loud music (or shd i say noise) and my parents dislike me to reach home late, not to mention clubbing = reach home in the wee hours like 3 to 4am? Sure kena hanged. Nonetheless i feel that i've grown so old and yet to experience what clubbing is like. So its quite a dilema here.

Anyway i am on off until monday. Returning to work on Tue morning to be greeted by a reservist MO who according to Seabass who already ORD-ed, he is very very fierce. Oh well, gd luck to me. As for now, i shall concentrate 100% on enjoying my off !!! Bye !!!

No comments: