June 17, 2007

Its block leave and i am trying to do everything that i want to do and do not have a chance to do after enlistment. Well, be it savouring the well-missed hawker food, shopping at various shopping malls, movies, kbox, etc, now all i want to do is to enjoy my remaining block leave by leading a normal "nothing-to-do" worry-free life - Everyday wake up anytime i want (most prob will wake up automatically by 9), happy happy go down nearby foodcentre takeaway breakfast, happy happy search for any remaining food at home to cook myself a lunch, spend my time surfing the net, watching tv with my radio blasting behind, taking a sip of coffee, and in the evening, go ah ma house eat dinner, and thats all for a day. Well, thats really a "sinful indulgence" for me but then, once i enter unit, how many chances could i do so...

No comments: