June 20, 2007

DOUBLE ORGAS !!! AHHHH !!!

I went Orchard Road today with my parents...

First stop --> Kinokuniya:

Well, i introduced this bookshop at takashimaya to my parents (obviously they dont visit town regularly) and apart from the fact that they are amazed by the size of the bookshop, i found something that made me very excited...

A whole shelf of chemistry and physics reference books !!! Hahahahaha !!! Those thick thick heavy heavy ones, nv seen in school library or normal popular bookshop. Wow, zou3 bao3 liao !!! 2 years from now when i enter NUS Sci fac i know where to find reference books le. Yes, somehow the sight of these books make me orgas. Haha. But then har, i take out, flip flip then look at the back cover, walau eh, 90bucks...another one...60+ bucks. Siao lar, where got money to buy. Haha. Hence must start saving NS pay le...to buy reference books and of coz a laptop. Haha. Ok, i think i've gone crazy, havent i?


Second Stop --> Far East:

Parents and parents, they dont appreciate the things sold there at Far East - all the hip stuffs. They find it boring but thats their problem, as far as i am concern...WOW !!! This is where after Bugis street i can find so many youngster street wear. It took me quite some time to finish window shopping. Feel like buying but no money leh. I got 30 bucks in my wallet which i hav to survive on until the end of this week. I saw this belt very nice one...but dun hav the colour i want. Then got this zinc bag discount until very cheap, very hip oso, there is this urge from me to want to buy, but then another voice within tell me not to...coz i hav to save money...but the bag aft discount 28 bucks wor...alamak...in the end i hav to leave the shop wif disapointment...money problem u see. Haha. Then also too embarassed to spend parents' money...yar...then got another set of chains can hang on jeans one...walau eh...9.90 bucks...dare not buy coz too ex. Alamak...feel like buying but cannot. But at least i know where to find streetwear apart from bugis street....ORGAS !!! Cant bear to leave that place. Haiz....ok, dinner time...ciaos !!!

No comments: