July 29, 2006

Intensive topical revision has been for a week since it begun. Basically, i study one chapter everyday, each day having different subject. Counted n its juz nice ends 2 days before the start of the prelims. But on the rate I am going right now, I think i am going to collaspe. Everyday reach home at 6+ if not 7, needa spend time doing school homework, tuition homework, plus the daily commitment of topical revision...my goodness, i wonder if i can last like that until prelims. But then if i dun do so, i really have no time le. How i wish i can have more time. Sigh. If only i am as smart and intelligent as my peers i wont have to start revision so early.

Monday is the deadline for submitting SGC. Wrote some crap and hand in. Well, i really have nothing to write about. I am juz a low profile guy in school, no big achievements, no big qualities, no big deal. Sigh. Might as well have my personal writeup for my SGC printed blank pages on my Alevel cert. Freak. Nvm...

My birthday coming. Woohoo... in less than 2 weeks time. Excited? No...coz its juz another day for me to mug. Furthermore, no holiday !!! If only NDP school holiday can extend for one more day. Haiz...if not i can declare myself day off if school permits. Haha. Well well...i really hope i can do well for prelims. I bochap all my class tests now le, coz studying for class tests = clash with my own study schedule. Well well, my poor teachers have to be disapointed with me for this short period of time b4 prelims le, i guess. Cant help.

I WANT TO SLEEP !!! I WANT TO REST !!! ARH !!!! Well well, CMH, you have to hav the stamina to endure thru this...JIAYOU CMH !!! You are on ur way to good grades (hopefully) !!! While now, i shall return from the virtual world to reality n finish my tuition hw... =(

No comments: