October 14, 2005

Wad a f**king damn shit day is today.....lets see wad i can rant about.

Firstly, J2 farewell....i was "given e opportunity" to b e OIC for e event's duty and i think i hadn been doing a gd job. Well, its my first time being a duty's OIC so i kinda expected that. But this is e only one duty e ava teacher incharge is so kan chiong and i m totally guilty for not doing a gd job. Thankfully e actual event today was rather smooth sailing except for e GP department's performance where their mics r not on and hence cause a little of a panic backstage. Well, i m totally apologetic to that i am m totally apologetic to my other 3 ava members who hav to endure thru such an incompetent and useless leader, that is me.

Secondly, results. Got back 2 papers today. Actually shd be got back 1 paper n know e results of e other. I scored a damn lousy C grade for chemistry and i totally feel ashamed of myself. Fortunately my CA grades were able to pull my overall grade to a B of 61% but still its very lousy compare to many of my peers scoring high Bs and alots of As.....which makes me feel very ashamed of myself once again. Maths....it juz sux....i only got a C grade. 55/100, same as mid yr and its so lousy i cant possibly forgive myself for that. Yes, the maths paper is hard n many hav problem even passing, however, to me, difficult is just an excuse for my lack of practice and hardwork, i m aiming for at least a B and i m utterly disapointed wif my results today. The fact that some are still able to get A for maths make me feel very angry bout myself for my incompetency.

Thirdly, open house. Talking about it makes my blood boil. I hav a freaking b**chy VP dat is e OIC for e event's duty and yes, everyone is down for duty except me. Common sense will tell that this is definitely some personal reason and yes, i hav a big problem wif her, she hav a big problem wif me and hence i can conclude accurately that its bcoz got me no her, got her no me. Coz open hse such a big impt event that is labour intensive, shd require full force of e ava club and yet all but one was down, worse still, e one dats not down, me, is one of e exco n hence shd b down more than others, which i condemn this decision as stupid and makes AVA club a total mockary. No offence, i m juz being direct and this is true. Imagine wad others will think of e club, eh, how come not all e exco is down for duty....and of coz all e finger points towards dat b**ch. Actually i dun mind not attending open hse but e fact that i m part of e adhoc makes my presence important and accounted for. If not for e fact that i dun need to b there tml, i wouldn't even bother but just stay at home n sleep till noon. Haha. And i haven got my open hse teeshirt yet...tml gotta meet at 6.45, we shall see wad happen.

Ok lor, i guess dats all ba. Shall blog again soon since exams over and i hav more time. Things to worry bout for e near coming future:
- PW: Yes, everyone dreads it, hates it, wadeva. WR shd b kinda fix. Now its OP n I&R. So we shall see if we can survive this "ordeal". Haha.
- SVA: Deadline for submission is 16th dec. And we haven even started. As e OIC of this competition, not only muz i worry bout my own team but oso e other team led by Tony. If not i really don't know how to jiao dai. So i hope everyone in AVA giv me their full coorperation and work through this together, hopefully gd enuff to get award. I also hope this is the chance for me to show my "leadership" skills dat i m totally desperate of (yes, i m a control freak and love to lead). Now lets see whos incharge. Muahahah.
- Promos: Haven got back Econs n Phys paper. This 2, i can say i hav more confident that chem n maths. But then, i will not pai chu e possibility that i may flop for both or either of them, lets keep my fingers cross. Econs is very regurgitative, so not much of a problem. Perhaps higher marks goes to those who phrase their answer well, since content is somewhat e same thruout e corhot. Phys, i hope my tuition helps. And yes, e stakes are high.

Once again, its e weekend. Temporarily throw all worries away n enjoy life. Looking forward to Kbox sessions , bowling sessions, K pool sessions wif my friends...lots of them. Haha. And finally, a question to ask all.... ANYONE KIND ENUFF TO SPONSOR ME FOR MY KBOX KPOOL AND BOWLING ?!?!?!?! Hahahaha....cya !!!

No comments: