September 17, 2005

I am going mad !!!!! I CAN'T F**KING STUDY DURING WEEKENDS !!!!!! Its like, promos is round e corner n i needa some peace to study and i dun get it !!!! I want to sit down quietly finish my other school papers just like a real exam and I AM TOTALLY DISRUPTED !!!!!! I can do these every afternoon after school when i m alone and there r no such disruption but ironically, weekend, where i hav e most time to do so, seems to b the time i cannot do my studying......one min i hav my sis practicising her f**king violin in her room and the other i hav my parents vacuuming the floor wif a f**king vacuum cleaner that produces 10 times louder noise pollution than normal vacum cleaners does.....and when these happens simultaneously......I CANT STUDY !!!!!!!! So e best way is to ask me out to lib to study during weekends...yes...anyone interested ??? I really cant sit down properly n do my studying without any disruption in e weekends....yes...not when i m not alone.....damn....someone help me..........

No comments: