September 27, 2005

5 Days Left !!! Omg....i think i going to kua3 le.... Today, i compiled a list of maths qns to ask my maths tutor mrs soon during tutorial....all these qns come from other school promos which i exchanged....and yes....mrs soon solved them wif ease...no need to think immediately can solve...and i was like....so impressed la....she told e class shes from NJ....wow....no wonder maths so zai...exNJ student wor....

Juz came back from phys tuition.....i think my tuition mates r really crazy la.....my life is so threatened...haha....everytime laugh like siao one....hmmm....mebbie its time i shd contribute in my part for e laughter n let them see my true colours....which is ... 100% lamer, 200% crap, 300% sadistic and 400% insane.....all these to e power of infinity = CMH....:)

No comments: