July 28, 2005

Waaaaaa........!!!!!!! One of e saddest day in my life ....I LOST MY CALCULATOR !!!!!!!! Ya...i noe u guys reading it will think that its no big deal....but i beg to differ.....i hav grown so dependent on this calculator that i cant do calculation without it......this is my first calculator....bought it during sec 1 and since then i've not change a single calculator....so the calculator is so impt to me....it wif me throughout my sec sch life...from sec 1 to 2 , to 3 to 4...even O Levels.....i'm depending on it for every single maths and sciences test n exams......all my gd grades....brought to me by this calculator....AND ITS NOW GONE !!!! U guys wont understand how i feel....it may sound stupid but i kinda felt "attached" to this personal belonging of mine....i m so season wif this calculator i can use it without even looking......now i've to depend on my fx 95ms caisio calculator which is bought during sec 4 juz for its function to b able to factorize cubic n quad eqns.....but seriously....i m not season wif this fx 95ms......I WANT MY SHARP CALCULATOR BACK !!!!!! I dunno how i lost it....i remember using it during chem pract.....then when i went for phys pract.....i found it GONE !!!! I went back to e chem lab and CANT FIND IT !!!!!! So sad....haiz....without my sharp calculator....now i've no sense of security.....no sense of confidence when attemping qns........finally, to my dear sharp calculator..wherever u r, plz come back to me fast .....and if u r really gone forever....i wont forget the wonderful 5 yrs u walk thru wif me for every single test n exam....:(

PS: I'm not crazy for goodness sake to write this post....

No comments: