July 16, 2005

This is e 200th post ever since i started this blog 2 years ago.... HAPPY 200TH POSTS, BLOGGIE !!!! :P

I think the frequency of my blogging has decreased significantly....i hardly hav the time n the mood to blog nowadays. Got a few things to blog about for e past 1 week. Nothin much but oso worth mentioning.

Firstly, results....got back all my mid yr papers....ok la...managed to pass all of them though some r like "hanging on the edge of the cliff by a thin thread", esp GP and Chem....nvm. Guess i need tuition seriously. Sad......compare the present me to the past me.....dunno wad to say.

Secondly, i think my class is really irritated by one of our teachers la. Shall disclose his/her identity hence i shall name him/her K. Dunno why but i think everyone cant stand K's broken english....i wonder how he/she manage to pass her olevel english oral. Then during one of e lesson last last fri, where half of e class reported late, he/she started kb-ing and claim that he/she VALUE PUNCTUALITY....ya, and he/she comes late for class somemore for other periods.....haha....everytime his/her period i always cant stip laughing....ask my grp members n u will noe...haha....esp e "hit small pple" part. Lol !!! :P

Thirdly, AVA. I am proud to announce that we've got 3 new members....previously from astro. Yup, i heard alot of pple quit astro bcoz of their j2 president....dunno. Anyway, stayed back for MLDDS performance rehersal yesterday.... suddenly i felt very useless.....everyone had something to do except me....i start to feel that my ava skills r not gd enuff...not professional enuff...i felt a sense of lack of power, lack of control, lack of attention, lack of involvement.....i was truely depressed then...even XXX, whose skills r worse than me in e past oso got very involved and pathetic me...ditched aside....:( We asked 2 of e 3 new members to come n gain experience oso....i taught them how to set up a mic stand.... perhaps dats e only part i m pro in....dunno....but at least i felt that i contributed a little....unlike e rest....contribute so much that i was so demoralized....sob sob....the rehersal ends at 8.30 where i went to popular to buy diskett...to save those ava admin stuff (i m e secretary wad)....haiz....alot of admin to do...sian....

This morning met my PW grp at AMK lib analyse survey results.....shd i say analyse our faked results....haha....sian.....got home by lunch time, eat, do hw....and stoned infront of e com...wondering bout last evening's incident....DUnno...i seriously think i provide too little contribution to the club....i want to do more but it seems that other pple's capability r preventing me from doing so.....i m so demoralized.......

No comments: