February 23, 2005

Today is a damn slack day. Went to sch knowing that theres no PE. Yah, its e same briefing my peers had for e past 2 days' PE. Did 3 sets of 5 pull ups at own pace, and dats it. The morning PE that i enjoyed so far. Well, really felt some urge to run 2 rounds but i didnt eventually. Haha. Econs tutorial very slack, do 2 qns only. Phys tutorial go thru test. And since its Christopher Liu's last day in AJ, he gav us chocolate and took photos wif us. How nice. Afternoon --- Ponned CCA. Yah. Maryann oso not going AVA club oso. So its only lonely alfred thats attending. How sad. Rushed down to CPF building to hav my Singpass done. Finally, a big load is off my mind. Met the guys from my class there oso. They were queueing behind me. Zara was infront of me. Oh yah, and oso ting ting n lotsa students. Olevel results r coming out soon. Felt really worried and paranoid. Ahhhh.....so scary!!! Wish me all the best :)

No comments: