September 12, 2009

Rants Of A Year 1 Uni Boy

I see cobwebs growing in my blog, for I've once forgotten about its presence after officially starting school in uni 4 to 5 weeks ago. And now, I'm left with one more week to recess week, which marks the start of mid term test after that. I'm still trying hard to catch the tempo and style of learning in uni but my brain which has been stagnated by NS for 2 years has been failing me over and over again. I felt like an car that has not been driven for a long time with a cold engine, and the engine keeps on failing to start despite many times i turn the key. But I hope i do make it, hopefully for this term and onwards. I'm still taking a step back and enjoying life, although I know its not the right thing to do at the right time now. Modern Chem and physical chem is killing me. And i was so demoralised by myself for not knowing how to do simple mathematics in MA1421 which i've learnt and mastered very well last time in school. Too much fact was fed into me from my Basic Bio lifesci module and the only thing I can fall back on my past knowledge is Econs 1301, where the tutors during tutorial class sux to the max. Guess I just have to keep on going....i have absolutely zero motivation to push myself into the lifeless mugger state i used to be in during sec sch and jc days. And for those friends of mine who have found ur ideal girlfriend in uni already, stop stressing me to find one myself !!!

No comments: