May 13, 2009

Updates

I realized how long i havent been blogging over the past few weeks. Not that i hav no time to do so, but rather, i really have nothing much to blog about. So heres a short brief update on what i'm up to now:

As you know, i cant find a temp job, so i spent most of the time at home nuah-ing. Too much nuah-ing is not good coz i will not be used to the momentum of hard work once it starts. Well, i am like living with minimum income, only from my two tuition students, which is 2/3 of my NS pay in total. But still, being rather thrifty (or rather, stingy), i spent quite little so i managed to survive through these days. Have saved enough during NS days to pay for my uni laptop and other micellenous stuff so i wasnt much worried bout that. I spent $60 on another uni inorganic chemistry reference bk and started reading. But i totally do not understand what the shit it is talking about, when i am only on the first chapter. It was demoralising. I guess my brain has been too accustomed to not thinking hard. Sad.

This morning while i go to swim (as i always do at least once per week), my goggles broke into half! Meaning i have to get myself another pair of goggles which would probably cost me at least another $20 to $30? Its money to be spent again! Been saving money these days by settling lunch at home. Stock up my kitchen wif all sorta food stuff during weekend grocery shopping at NTUC with my parents. Well, they pay for the grocery bills, so i did save on that. But still, i only bought cheap stuff like pasta and frozen food, so yah...not really too taxing on their part.

I am down with foot rot at my right toe, yes for those who guessed the medical term for it correct when i post on facebook shoutout, it is tinea pedis. Clusters of small vesicals start popping out around my toe and the web space between big toe and index toe and its really an eyesore. Sometimes i use a needle to burst the vesical and those clear liquid oozing out being dried by tissue. Although i know thats like not the right thing to do but my hand is just as itchy. Haha. Got some anti fungi cream from the nearby clinic to apply but after days it seems to be getting worse.

Waiting for orientation and uni start to school to approach. Cant wait to start a brand new phase of my life, making new friends, learning new things, getting used to new routines. Also waiting for my dream phone - Sony Ericsson C901 or C903 to be out in the market so i can get it (either one) while renewing my singtel contract. Both are 5 megapix cybershot phone and they look rather cool. It is to be out early this year but i guess due to the global recession thingy, the release has been delayed. Oh well...i'm still using my NS phone which screen was been scratched until beyond recognition. Oh well...perhaps i shd ask that from my family member as a 21st birthday gift. Hahaha....juz jk.

No comments: