September 12, 2008

Random Day 12/09/08

The new stockcheck directive is so stupid! I spent the entire morning reading it and came out to the conclusion that its gonna make my life more difficult. Anyway, i did my first monthly stockcheck that is keyed into the system. The previous ones that i do were manual hand written ones so they werent really officer. Going back to camp tml for duty so i will continue from where i stop today.

Before dinner i went to the ATM to cash deposit my tuition fee earnings. Then i brought my new pair of grey coloured jeans which i bought a week ago at J8 bossini to AMK hub bossini alter. Its a free service anyway so why not make full use of it. Then went to NTUC to top up on my tibits supply to be brought into camp. Oh well, it will be 3 consecutive weekends burnt from now. At least its gonna make me save some money i hope.

No comments: