May 18, 2008

Finally Promoted !!!

Yay !!! I'm finally promoted, after the tough fighting by my MO (and me). Well, at least one thing off my mind and i wont be bothered by peers and friends asking me why am i still a PTE or a LCP. I went Golden Mile to sew rank on 3 of my number 4 and 1 number 3. Basically took this hassle because i do not trust those neighbourhood PRC tailors who do not know the SAF standard. I still have 2 more number 4 in camp which i will sew next week if i have the time.

I gave a miss to 2 social gatherings this weekend because i do not have the time and mood to attend. One being my colleagues clubbing outing to Dbl-o and another my class outing at ECP.

The weather for these few days quite good so i still managed to find time for a swim ytd. Done my haircut and then attended driving lessons as usual. Had no time to play Cabal which i installed last week. Tml will be in camp doing Vesak Day duty which i shall spend doing my May'08 Dispensary Stockcheck. Will be going on a 3 days 3 nights outfield cover at the legendary ulu ulu Gedong this coming week which i fear and dread. Oh well.

Just went to AMK Hub to stock up my tibits supply for this coming week and the outfield. Initially went to the lib, trying to borrow some books for the outfield to spend time but didn manage to find any because i simply dont read books. Anyway, after the week long outfield will be runway cycling cover this coming weekend. Busy busy week ahead.

No comments: