March 07, 2007

Haha. This is the first post ever since i've gotten back my A lvl results on 2nd mar, fri. I can still recall how nervous and tense i was that day, some point of times i was almost at the brink of tears. The moment the principal announced that 67 students didn make it for GP, i was even more anxious for i fear i'm one of the casualties. When the top students were announced one by one...my heart almost stop beating...but alas, as expected i was not on the list. When i was queuing up to get that piece of results slip that determines my fate, i was too freaked out that i give a black face. Tears almost flowed up. And when the girls infront took a long time collecting their slips (i'm not complaining yeah), every additional seconds of waiting made me even more petrified. At some point of times i almost feel like walking out of e hall because i think i couldnt take the pressure anymore. But then, too quickly yet to slowly, its my turn to face reality. The moment i saw my results slip on the table, i was too scared to read it. I quickly scanned through it...i didn do as bad as i've expected. But i still dare not believe whats on the piece of paper. It took me a while to digest reality. The moment i saw my GP grade i had a sigh of relief...C5...i passed but not too gloriously. And then what came to my mind next is...will i be jeopardized by my GP grade in entering my desired course. Afterthat, i had mixed feelings, neither happy nor sad. I think i screwed my GP...i dare not face my GP teacher...i stood aimlessly in the hall filled with a mixture of joy and laughter. I juz dunno what to do next... ...

No comments: