June 04, 2006

I've been following my study plan as accordingly and thats good. However, i m skeptical about the effectiveness of a study plan. Don't know. For example i am supposed to study differentiation, 1st order DE and applications of differentiation today...and how did i study...juz by reading the notes. Even idiots will know such way of studying maths = can go and jump down from building and eat shit...well...i juz dont have the motivation to try many many questions until i am 100% confident about the chapters. I dont know why...since sec sch i hav been abnormal in the way i study for tests and exams...and the result...people score better than me. Is it because they are smarter than me or is it because i didn study smart? There is a high probability both applies on me. Why do i hav to study the shit out of myself and still get mediocre results. I juz cant adopt the way other people study coz its juz too taxing on my brain. Maybe i am not putting enough efforts in my studies...i am juz a good for nothing idiot who juz happen to make it to JC...i am juz someone who seemed to know my topics well but on actual fact hav absolutely NOTHING inside my brain...they are juz coconut juice. I am juz overpowered by my insolence, my laziness and my poor attitude towards study...perhaps i am on my way to self implosion...i am in the process of self destruction...

No comments: