March 29, 2006

20 days.....wad a record...really very sian to blog....questioning myself if i still have the commitment to continue this...and i wonder if pple do read...even i myself dun visit this blog often....if u guys out there do read my blog, or at least patronize it opnce a wk or somehting.....plz tag to let me see e feedback...ya thanks....

Got my term 1 test grades....i dunno if its gd or bad....but in my context its bad. I wont elaborate on e good ones coz obviously its A for these subjects....lets tok bout the bad ones....maths....disapointed...fail 3 consecutive stats tests in term 1 and got 55 only....due to e first maclaurin series test that got like 80+%.....my father will kill me coz he expects nothing but A....fortunately enuff i got consecutive full marks for the last 2 stats tests i had in term 2...yup....juz recently....hopefully they will pull up my term 2 grade....as for term 1....maths is hopeless. GP....another headache....got 46....wtf....its like Fail la. Damn it....dunno if i can pass GP anot during e actual A lvl...very scary leh...see so many seniors fail GP this yr for their A level.....i scared i may b e next victim if i dun buck up....haiz.....

Thats enuff for results....basically i muz mug harder la....but then no motivation leh....too much distractions....esp e com. I dun really watch TV....only like e most 5 hours a week....thats pathetic....most of the time i spent either msn chatting or slacking in e room.....sigh....really feel very stressed. Needa really focus....a few months more...before i know it i will b panicking finding time to complete my revision.

Today can start booking dates for NS medical checkup le....i heard stories....yah....e stripped naked n ask u to cough thingy but that doesn really concern me....wad i m more concerned if i will b going alone :( Nvm.... oso....NAPFA next wk....fail le la....haha....prepare to go extra 4 weeks PT for NS le....haha....but i m really concerned bout pple laughing at my incapability during napfa next wk....very embarassing....i noe i can avoid this by training hard and pass e test....but e thing is i train hard but still no results.....anyway...where is e sustained achievement award i shd get for NAPFA test??? I mean sustained failure award coz i fail 3 straight yrs le...this yr will b my 4th....hahaha.....yah....waiting for my award cert huh...haha....ok la...making a small effort to blog...i wonder when i will blog next.....maybe jun hols? Hahaha....ok....cya !!!

No comments: