September 07, 2004

Freaking stupid, studying for Geo right now...though i told myself not to concentrate so much on geo....Phys remedial today, i clarify my doubt for moments and thats nice. I wonder if i can score for phys theory paper? Pray hard man. There bio pract tml...suck man. And its at 2.30pm somemore, is he nuts? I guess so. I rather it to be in the morning. My ah-ma house carpark having this 7th month ge tai that will be having a getai marathon stuff liddat tml from 9am to 11pm. Gotta be very high...for those uncle auntie ahpek ah soh. Haha. No comments...but not for yuppies like me. Nah Nah. Thankgoodness i will not be in my ah ma house tml most of the time or i will be insane-tified by those screeching sounds that disturb me from studying n mugging. Oh prelims.....i dun expect u to be sooooo soon...i mean arrived liao. Soon, at a blink of my eye, its Olevel. Give me a break....

No comments: