February 10, 2004

Hey, wats up ! Long time no blog le....really gotta apologize. But HW too many, tests oso tooo many. Bo bian, cant help. Hehe. Anyway, got quite a few tests these few weeks , n guess what, i am going to fail !!!! Chem is totally sucking, cant answer the last qn, E Maths is oso , forget all sec 3 work, so kana borderline pass. Sigh*.

Juz came back from sch. SSP !!! Okie, today is my fave subj SSP ---- GEO !!! I simpily luv geo...and guess what, today is on my fave part of geo .....MAP READING !!!! Learn how to read settlements n economic activities today. DONT LAUGH !!! Really we r complete idiots n dummies about map reading, so we hav to start from e scratch. But hor, next 2 weeks gonna miss Geo SSP...why? Coz got geo test n SS Test respectively. Sigh* Dunno lar, gotta go do geo hw. Hehe, simpily enjoy them. Oh yah, can u all stop comparing me with that idiot who dance like a pig. I nv watch the show lar, but STOP IT FOR GOODNESS SAKE !!! I am very angry n serious bout this, u want to make fun of me, go ahead, but juz dun go overboard. What the hell "She-Bang"ing. One more word from u n i gotta bang ur head against the wall. I mean it. Haha. Bye !

No comments: