March 01, 2007

Tomorrow is the day...doomsday...judgement day. I'm scared. Yes, tml 2nd March 2007 is the day I will be getting back my A lvl results. I am real afraid to face reality. Since last year I've this very bad feeling I will screw up my A lvls. I knew it, when i sat for the A lvls, things werent as smooth as it is during prelims. My flow of thoughts were hindered at times during the examination due to the additional amount of stress i've gave myself being in the national examination. I dont know. I think i screwed my GP, i screwed physics, i screwed chem, i screwed everything! GP being i did an extremely difficult essay question which i have no confidence in passing. I think i wrote out of point, but thats the only question i have some knowledge for examples. Then comprehension...AQ is a killer. I dont know, i think i cant make it for GP. I am real scared. If i fail GP i wont get a complete cert. It will also act against me when i apply for courses in Uni. Then another thing is my physics and chemistry. I dont know why but i think i did badly for both. Both are my strong subjects, but during A lvls, i think i didn perform up to standard. I have no confidence in getting A for both subjects. I really want to get A for both subjects coz i dont want to let down on my phys n chem tuition teachers. They hav high hopes on me, i dont want to disapoint them. Especially chemistry, i heard my father persuaded my tuition teacher for a long time b4 she agreed to coach me. Another then physics...his students have a track record of scoring As...i dont want to be the first one to break his record in the bad way. I know that the results are fixed. The results slips are already printed. There is no point for me to worry but i am really nervous, scared, worried. At some points i was at the verge of tears due to over depression and worry. I want to make it for the exam. I've appeared as one of the top scorer in class hence people hav expected me to do well and say there is no need to worry. But i want to confess that because pple expect me to do well due to my past records, then i have additional pressure on me. People expect me to do well, hence i must do well. I cant imagine the embarrassment of not doing well when others expect me to. More importantly, i cant handle the self-blame and what others view of me. I dont want to disapoint others, neither do i want to disapoint myself. I am real scared...i want to cry...

No comments: