March 14, 2007

OMG !!! I couldnt believe this, I AM ON NATIONAL RADIO !!! First time man. I happened to be listening to radio 913 (SPH Unionworks english station) and they have this Singapore's Most Wanted daily top 10 chart. So I sms in to vote for Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. Then after a while my handphone rang and which i picked up, the person on the line is the DJ, Jeremy Rathnam. Yup, those who found his name familiar, he was from power 98 previously, came over to 913 weeks ago. Anyway, he asked for my name and particulars and announced i wont myself a pair of tickets to catch the movie The Pathway (which i dunno wad e heck izzit about). Anyway, i also won myself a tshirt. But then i enlisting soon, this fri infact, so dunno wad to do wif the prizes. Haha. But anyway, he ask me to "be the DJ" for a few second announcing the 7th place song on the chart and i am like okay...haha...and i tried to act excited. And then i hav to say "at no. 7 is fergalicious on singapore most wanted" and something. Then he prerecorded it and play it juz b4 the song!!! OMg !!! I was still at a shock. Lol. A little surprize juz b4 enlistment.

No comments: